Abstract Submission Deadline: 20.08.2019
Abstract Submission Guidelines
All abstracts should be submitted electronically via online submission system. The online submission system can be accessed via the Congress website. The abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax, and regular post will not be accepted.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: August 20, 2019
The authors can submit original studies, case reports, and case series. Accepted abstracts will be published without any correction; therefore, any error in the content of the abstract is under authors’ responsibility. The scientific committee will not interfere with the content.
Each participant can present up to two presentations. Individuals can be a co-author in multiple abstracts.
Guidelines for Submission
- The abstracts will be submitted only via the online submission system.
- All abstracts should be written in English and Turkish.
- Names of the authors should not include their academic titles.
- 4. The names should be written with the first letter in capital and the rest in lower-case and without any abbreviations.
E.g. Mehmet Yılmaz
- The institution of authors and the city of institution should be stated.
E.g. Xxxx University Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Periodontology, Istanbul.
- Only the first letter of the abstract title should be written in capital letters (Except for abbreviations).
E.g. Investigation of PGE2 levels in periodontal tissues
- All abbreviations used in the abstract should be defined at first use. The abbreviation should be provided in parentheses following the definition.
- The abstracts of original research should be organized under the subtitles of Objective, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusion. For case presentation and case series, the abstracts should be prepared as a single text without using separate headings.
- Each abstract must be accompanied by three keywords.
- The aim of the original research and the materials and methods applied should be explained in brief, the results should be summarized with statistical values and the conclusion should be stated within the framework of the results presented.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words excluding the abstract title, name and surname of the author, institution, and keywords.
- If you use the online submission system for the first time, select the “New User” link and register.
- The explanations at the page after the registration procedure will guide you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Please keep the confirmation e-mail sent to your e-mail address following the abstract submission.
- You can track the evaluation process of your abstract over the system by using your e-mail and password.
- For technical assistance or questions during abstract submission contact by calling phone: +90 312 491 88 88, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (EET), Monday-Friday. You can create a support request via online submission system.
If you want to update your abstract sent to the scientific committee until the deadline for submission, you can reach us from our support phone +90 312 491 88 88. As a result of your acceptance of your request, the status of your abstract will be brought to the previous step.
The submission of the same abstract with a different abstract number should not be made due to the negativities that may occur during the evaluation process. The draft abstract should be completed.
All abstracts and proceedings will be blind reviewed by the Scientific Committee. An acceptance letter concerning the abstract evaluation result will be e-mailed to the author. The presenting author should pay the appropriate registration fee by the pre-registration deadline of September 6, 2019.